Thursday, August 13, 2009

Vaso Kolyda - Playboy Greece 2006


"Ms Vaso Kolyda is the winner of Playboy's Playmate of the Year 2006. She is studying psycology in the Panteion Athens University and she wants to work as a social worker in child caring organizations.
She wants to be a successfull model and in some time in the future to present herself the PMOY contest. The title of Playmate of the year changed her career as a model, thus receiving more business proposals but had the opposite effect on her love life.
Vaso says that she first made love in the age of 18 during her summer vacations with her boyfriend.
"Sexy is a man's touch and the way he looks at you", Vaso says and continues, "I demand from my man to make me a "queen" and to really spoil me."
She's really turned on by a long sea-side walk as the wet element really excites her. "The man must be "majestic" in bed and to change the course of things often".
Her fantasy and fetish is to swim in the sea naked."

I apologize about the broken English. I got the bio from a Greek site and it's probable that they used an online translator, which never provides a perfect translation.





No comments:

Post a Comment